Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fat wallet = A fat Ass

I just finished signing up with our local Red Cross chapter to take the "CPR for the Professional Rescuer". So after inputting all of my information on their website, it asked me to pay the fee. As I took out my wallet from my purse, I got my Wells Fargo VISA card out of my purse and entered the numbers. After finishing I sent the information and within a few minutes got a response that I had now been enrolled in the Apr 21st class.

So as I was putting away my wallet into my purse I was thinking to myself on how large this wallet had gotten to be. In my former life, my wallet and everything held dear to me was contained in a small leather wallet that had the capacity to expand to around 2 inches in width, now the wallet I am carrying contains not only my personal cards, but every credit card, bank card, pictures of the family, miscellaneous odds and ends that every woman I've ever known carry. It also has room for a checkbook and register, space for change and paper currency, etc., etc., etc.....

In other words, this same wallet I now carry in my purse along with designer sunglasses by "Juicy", case, lipstick, hair pins, berets, scrunchy's, camera, change of panties, liners, assorted pens, female disposable wipes, sanitary napkins, combs in two different sizes and also various snacks, now weighs around 10-30 lbs.

So if I were to put this in a guy's way of carrying it, I'd now be hefting a very large backpack on my back....Instead of a very nice looking purse....And my back pocket would now look like it was nine months pregnant.....

Ahhhh yes, isn't it fun to be a girl??????

No comments: