Sunday, March 22, 2009

Its girls nite out

Well I finally got my flight ready and paid for. I'm leaving on that red eye flight, okay so i'm leaving in the afternoon; but won't be making my appearance in Phoenix till 5pm that afternoon.

But I was telling my cousin what I wanted to do and I mentioned a movie. She wrote back "GIRLY Movies".... So we're off to chick flicks with another long time cousin I haven't seen since 1973 in the Philppines. This one is about a few months younger than me, so three cousins out to see a movie, maybe taking in a pizza for dinner or a friendly drink in their local watering holes is going to be the start of a nice vacation.

Plus, going shopping for "PRADA" for my other cousin... it looks like this girls wallet and going to be empty before I even get started - LOL.

But, one thing is for certain.... Looking at the guys in summer wear will be a oasis for my tired, winterey, foggy eyes.

No comments: