Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why I love Victoria Secret.... for now.

Being a girl has its moments; the first date, your first job, your first sexual encounter with a guy and your first bra. Your first bra you may add? Well how about your first bra that actually fits you and isn't one that you came across because you thought you'd look great in it.

With the high cost of clothing, the cost of a bra isn't something to sneeze about. I had been buying bras as I needed them and would always get ones that didn't fit or find things out about bras that women seem to find.

So, after going through a lot of bra fittings and still finding that the ones I've bought through the years didn't really fit, I took a chance and went in to inquire about a bra that could do everything such as Saving the American Economy, Bringing peace to the world, Getting rid of world hunger and Bring foreign nations together under a banner of brotherly love and before I forget..... and finally arresting that rascally rabbit....Osama Ben Ladin.

But instead of that, I just settled on finding a good bra that really fitted. So the other day I went in and talked to the sales lady who loved the idea of fitting a big, tall Amazon Filipina woman with a rack size of 42C and one who was Transgendered to boot.

Anyway after studying my figure, she came up with the size that seemed to do everything except win the next Presidential election in 2024, plus it really fitted me to a "T", okay forget the pun.... I found that my actual size is now a whopping ...... 38DD.

So I'd like to thank Mother Nature and Dow Chemicals for giving me my current breast size.

No comments: