Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm gone, well not quite

Well things are looking up, this morning my pay was deposted into my account and so I went and ordered a R/T plane ticket to and from Phoenix, Az. I'm going to be leaving on the 2nd of April and coming back home on the 6th.

And I also saw my Family Practice Physician for my yearly health exam. Its funny I haven't seen Dr. Dewelle since February of 2008 when she finished signing copies of all of my medical records for me to take to Thailand for my surgery in March of 2008.

As I was sitting in the exam room, talking to her; I told her of all of the things that have happened to me since April 2008 to include my first encounter with a male and the possible breakup of our marriage. She was concerned because she was wondering how our marriage would now survive, since I was now female and my wife is also female.

But after telling her my story, she told me that in her opinion the surgery did me good and I'm actually behaving like any other natal female. Which leaves me with the question.... Can I actually be receptive to a male? And If I were to leave or the curtain were to finally come down on our marriage, would I make it as a single woman?

Many questions and too few answers, but isn't that what life is all about? The ability to adapt to changing situations and try to make the best of a bad situation?

Right now I want to continue my marriage; but if that time comes for me to leave I'll ready

2 comments:

Lori D said...

Sorry to hear about the pain of possibly leaving. I'm right there with you apparently. I'm hoping I can get all the way to PHX but it's gonna be a long shot. Hugs, anyway.

Cam said...

Well I got my tickets and I'm all set, so PHX here I come.